Hello aviation enthousiastics. Since a while I place my video's here at Flightlevel350.
Normally i did post them only at ATCBox.com and Youtube for using the url.
ATCBox is one of the most foreighn spotters-sites in the Netherlands.
The reason I mention them is they helped me,with critics and reactions, to get at the point of filming
the way I do now. But I do have to make more progress.
I really like to share my videocompilations with you all. So I want to promote them also here at the videographer forum.
1.Schiphol Airport, Flightlevel 2 http://www.flightlevel350.com/Aircraft_Var...ideo-16418.html
2. Boeing 767-300 Arkefly. Landing 18R/Takeoff 36L http://www.flightlevel350.com/Aircraft_Boe...ideo-16375.html
3. Martinair MD11 takeoff runway 36L http://www.flightlevel350.com/Aircraft_McD...ideo-16376.html
4. KLM A330 departing runway 18L http://www.flightlevel350.com/Aircraft_Air...ideo-16381.html
5. A380, first visit at Schiphol Airport http://www.flightlevel350.com/Aircraft_Air...ideo-16368.html
6. A380, taxi and first takeoff at EHAMhttp://www.flightlevel350.com/Aircraft_Air...ideo-16369.html
7. Heavies departing Schiphol Airporthttp://www.flightlevel350.com/Aircraft_Var...ideo-16365.html
8. Schiphol Airport, Flightlevel 1http://www.flightlevel350.com/Aircraft_Var...ideo-16356.html
9. Wheely Boeing 747-200F at runway 18R "Polderbaan"http://www.flightlevel350.com/Aircraft_Boe...ideo-16301.html
10. KLM 777-206ER takeoff at The Aalsmeerbaan,filmed at an fantastic viewingpointhttp://www.flightlevel350.com/Aircraft_Boe...ideo-16288.html
11. KLM MD11 takeoff at same runway as the 777http://www.flightlevel350.com/Aircraft_McD...ideo-16289.html
I hope you'll like to watch them. Please give me feedbackwhen you want, so I can take it with me by the next time of spotting.